GUARANTEED SECURED CHECKOUT WITH:
Don’t get caught with a flat battery for either your car or any small electrical device! 12V Car Battery Jump Starter/ Portable Power Bank is the smallest and lightest portable jump starter power bank in the current market – MORE THAN 1000 CYCLES OF CHARGE!
This highly efficient, 12V Car Battery Jump Starter/ Portable Power Bank is multi-functional and can charge anything from your car battery to your mobile phone. Its small, portable design is easy to use. Using advanced intelligent circuit protection, it will monitor any safety issues and protect the life of the battery. It has 3 emergency lighting modes: torch, strobe and SOS mode, so you won’t be left in the dark in an emergency – PERFECT for your outdoor kit!
Reusable Velcro Strap Features:
🔹 Fast Charge: Two-Way Fast Charge
🔹 Capable for starting most 12V engines under 2.0L petrol
🔹 Multifunctional car emergency jump starter with high-capacity battery to charge your electronic devices (mobile phones, MP3, MP4, MP5, digital cameras etc)
🔹 Advanced intelligent circuit protection keeps control on circuitry when charging your batteries for safety issues and protects the life of your battery
🔹 Over current protection; Short circuit protection; Overload protection; Over-voltage protection; Over-charge protection; Fuse protection
1x Car Jump Starter Power Bank
1x 4-Tip USB Charging Cable
1x User Manual
- Material: Nylon and Velcro
- Battery Capacity (mAh): 2000-3000
- Input: 5volt / 2amp
- Dimensions: 135 x 75 x 15mm
- Weight: 240g
- Colours: Blue, Black, Yellow, Red
- Don't jump start any engine that exceed the maximum displacement the unit can bear, or it will cause serous damages to the unit.
- Your jump starter will perform best when its battery is fully charged. If less than 25% charged, it may not be able to start your engine.
- Don't connect the positive and negative polarity together when it's power on.
- Don't connect the positive and negative polarity together when it's power on. Don't crank the engine for more than 4 seconds. Allow the jump starter to cool down for at least 30 seconds after each jump-start.
- Read the instruction carefully before using